61 Pontiac Catalina Hardtop Bristol Blue Hemmings Muscle Magazine Only 1002 Made
- In 2004, Hemmings further expanded its publication lineup with the launch of Hemmings Classic Car, a high-quality monthly magazine dedicated to American-built classic cars. It features in-depth engineering research, rare discoveries, plus restoration and general-interest historical articles.
- In 1961 the Catalina was downsized by utilizing a new perimeter frame. Pontiac was able to cut body size and weight which only helped to assist with the 1961 Catalina’s legendary performance. Other major differences for 1961 were the return to the twin grille styling theme, sculptured side 1961 Pontiac® Catalina™ panels, taller roof lines and horizontal-oval tail lights. Pontiac was not only having success at race tracks, but also in showrooms. The top selling model for Pontiac in 1961 was the Catalina. As it appeared in the May 2010 issue of Hemmings Classic Car magazine, we’ve replicated this Catalina in Bristol blue and 2-tone blue interior. As the focus of the Hemmings article, under the hood is a 389 engine and 4 speed transmission.
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1961 Pontiac Catalina Hardtop Bristol Blue "Hemmings Muscle Magazine" Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Bristol Blue Paint.
- Detailed 389 Engine.
- 8 Lug Wheels & White Wall Tires.
- Accurate Interior & Chassis.
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal.
- Opening Doors, Hood & Trunk.
- 3rd Stock Color Ever Released.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Serialized chassis.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- International orders can take up to 5 days to process