1972 Ford Mustang Trojan Horse NHRA Funny Car Model Limited to 1500pc 1/18 Model Car Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of 1972 Ford Mustang Trojan Horse NHRA Funny Car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 1500 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The Trojan Horse was a world champion funny car owned by Larry
- Fullerton from the late 1960s until his death in 1981.
- Larry Fullerton and the Trojan Horse won the 1972 NHRA world championship, setting a then world record.
- The Doheny and Fulleron Trojan Horse was a great looking car but also the quickest funny car of 1972.
- In the 1972 NHRA Summernationals, the car recorded a then quickest 6.42 /228 in the first round of eliminations.
- Larry Fulleron first began to use the Trojan Horse name with a 71 Mustang. He continued to campaign the Trojan Horse line through the 1970s.