1971 Dodge Charger Tom Hoover White Bear NHRA Funny Car 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of 1971 Dodge Charger F/C Tom Hoover White Bear NHRA Funny Car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 1500 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Flashy, arrogant, and over-the-top funny cars dominated drag racing popularity from the late 1960s to 1970s. Experiencing drag races were a right-of-passage to adulthood for young fans back in the day. Mainstay floppers like the L.A. Hooker and the Hawaiian will forever fuel our veins with the nitro-powered memories of our favorite drivers battling for glory every race day in head-to-head combat. The funny car heroes of yesteryear are immortalized in Auto World’s Legends of the Quarter Mile.