1965 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Fastback Caspian Blue Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Fastback Caspian Blue Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Caspian Blue Paint.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Rotating Driveshaft.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis & Trunk.
- Opening Doors, Hood & Trunk.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- August of 1965 brought drastic changes to the popular Mustang lineup. This marked the introduction of the fastback. Though only convertible and hardtop versions were available before August of 1965, a fastback model was strongly considered in the early design phases. 1965 also marked the debut of the “GT Equipment Package” which included a V8 engine— where most opted for the 225 hp 289. Other differences were grille-mounted fog lamps, rocker panel stripes, and disc b rakes. The dashboard also changed, utilizing five round dials for speedometer, fuel gauge, temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and a meter for the new AC alternator which also debuted in 1965.
- As one of our most highly-detailed 1:18 scale vehicles, Auto World is excited to replicate this GT in brilliant Caspian Blue with white GT stripes. The interior complements the stripes with a tuxedo-formal white-and-black. We also opted to replicate the popular 289 cu. in. motor and optional reverse lights. T his show-pony is heavily-optioned and dressed for success.